Search This Blog

Wednesday 27 March 2013

Review: Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Powder

I shan't waffle on to much in this post as I already talked quite a bit about this product in my earlier post where I was pondering on whether to buy this or not!

As you can see I couldn't resist and I am now the proud owner of Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Powder in No. 20.


The packaging, as always with Chanel is quite gorgeous and I like how the case is a creamy white colour instead of black, it makes a nice change.  I haven't had this long but the compact feels fairly sturdy so I would imagine it will last a long time.



Lovely isn't it?  I should apologise right now for the quality of the photos, the light at home was terrible (will this winter ever end?) 



The brush comes with the compact, its not bad, I tried it once and it would definitely be fine to use when out and about but at home I have been using my EcoTools Kabuki brush which I love and is perfect for applying this powder.

I am so glad I chose Shade 20, I had tried Shade 10 in the shop but it didn't really show up on my pale skin and I really wanted a healthy glow from this so I took the unusual step (for my pale self) of picking a darker shade!  I have been applying the powder all over my face and it just makes me look really well and it stops my skin from getting shiny.



The powder itself feels so soft and I think this is down to it being finely milled.  It didn't settle into lines or look at all cakey.  I am very tempted to buy a darker shade in the summer and use as a bronzer.  I am seriously impressed by Les Beiges!

This costs £38 and has SPF 15

2 comments:

  1. Glad it worked for you, makes me tempted to try the shade 20 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Replica. I totally recommend trying it out - if you do, please let me know how you got on x

    ReplyDelete