Search This Blog

Friday 15 March 2013

Review: Illamasqua Precision Ink

Today I want to let you all know about my favourite liquid eyeliner.  I have tried many liquid eyeliners over the years in pursuit for the perfect one and its been a long and rocky road!  For a long time I used MAC's Liquid Eye Liner in Boot Black and it was ok, I repurchased it several times but it didn't stay completely put on my eyelid so in the end I knew I had to find an alternative.

I had read lots of reviews about Illamasqua and I thought they seemed like a really forward thinking and fun brand so on a whim in Selfridges I decided to buy the Precision Ink liquid eye liner in Abyss (which is a glossy black colour).


I am so glad I bought this - I couldn't have made a better choice!  Its a lovely solid black colour, its got a thin tip that is perfect for both thin lines and for building thicker lines.  I would say it lasts for the best part of three months with almost daily use which I think is really impressive. 

And the best part is that this liner stays put, it ain't going nowhere!!  My pet hate with any eye make up is when it migrates - either onto your cheek or just disappears into thin air!  You do not have to worry with this liner, its not moving until you take it off with remover

My search is finally over and I can't see me trying any other liquid eye liners now I have found this one!

Have any of you tried this liner or do you have one you swear by?

2 comments:

  1. I've been hearing good things about those, I don't tend to get on well with liquid liners but might give this a try, thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really can't recommend Precision Ink highly enough, I hope you like it too if you try it - do let me know :-)

      Delete