Search This Blog

Thursday 14 March 2013

Review: Essie Forever Young

Another day, another red nail polish!!  I absolutely loved the colour I had on last week - Essie Lollipop, it made me feel happy everytime I looked at it, I don't think there is a more bright and cheerful colour.

This week, however, I thought I'd go for a deeper red, its still a fiery red I think but it has a darker deepness to it (if that makes sense).  When it was first put on my nails I just thought it looked really sophistocated - not too bright and not too dark.  I really don't think you could go wrong with this shade.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Beauty Detective,
    I love red nail polishes from Essie too. The quality is great and the range of color is pretty good too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Memoiselle,
      They are lovely aren't they, they seem to be really longlasting too x

      Delete