Search This Blog

Sunday 24 March 2013

Review: Clarins Moisture-Rich Body Lotion

I always like Clarins gift with purchase promotions, you often get a choice of gifts so you can tailor it to your own particular likes and the sizes are always really impressive and mean you can really get a flavour of the product.

Theis Clarins Moisture-Rich Body Lotion was part of a gift with purchase and recently I have been using it daily.  My skin has gone a bit mad of late, I think it's due to the extreme cold and central heating - it results in me getting really really dry skin and my regular body lotion wasn't helping so I went through the drawer where I house my body products and remembered this lotion.


I have been using this for about a week now and apply it all over after I have dried off after showering.  I am happy to say that this stuff has done the trick and my skin is no longer like a dried up old husk (!)  It really does seem to put a lot of moisture into the skin and its a pleasant lotion to use - it has the subtle Clarins fragrance which smells really nice but doesn't linger for long so wouldn't clash with perfume. 

One of my pet hates with body moisturisers is when they don't absorb and just sit on the skin making you feel icky when you get dressed but this lotion performed well in this and it absorbs within a couple of minutes.

Overall I would say you cannot go wrong with this - it deals with dry skin admirably and is a fantastic moisturiser for winter or those with dry skin.  It costs £30 for 200ml.

2 comments:

  1. Love this body lotion. Great review x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beauty Balm - it is such a good lotion isn't it x

      Delete