Search This Blog

Thursday 21 March 2013

Review: Essie She's Pampered

I am loving the Essie nail polish I am wearing today, when the first coat went on it looked like a reddy pink or maybe saying it was a bright red with a hint of pink would be a better description! 

Once the second coat and topcoat had gone on the colour looked more like a full on bright red - I keep peering at it in different light and now can't see any pink in it at all.....although I could be looking too much so in the end can't tell what I am seeing?!

Here is a photo that I took next to the window (I apologise on behalf of my workplace for the dirty walls!)


I am chuffed with the colour, it looks so pretty in daylight.

Here is a shot taken indoors:



Its still a lovely colour.....I think this is one of my new favourites!  As with most Essie shades the finish is lovely and really glossy.  I will have to branch out soon and try some other brands - are there any you'd recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment