Search This Blog

Wednesday 13 March 2013

Review: OPI Avoplex Cuticle Oil To Go

This is one of the products that I use nearly every day, I bought it when I was on holiday in the USA four years ago and only really tried it because it was fairly cheap and because I liked OPI's varnishes.  It has turned out to be a really good buy and I have since purchased it back home (where it is more expensive - pah!)

OPI Avoplex Cuticle Oil to Go is a genius idea.  The oil is housed in a squeezy tube that has a brush on the end so you can brush the oil onto your cuticles anywhere - I tend to use this a lot at my desk at work and on the bus!!  The oil is a thicker consistency than a lot of nail oils I have previously used so its not too messy and I find it absorbs pretty fast too.



I have regular manicures and I find using this oil means my varnish lasts longer and doesn't chip as quickly.  Also it keeps my cuticles in really good condition - even my manicurist comments on their good condition!

I can't recommend this product highly enough and I think I will keep using it forever!  The results and ease of use outweigh most other cuticle oils I think.

Do any of you have any oils that you swear by?

No comments:

Post a Comment