Search This Blog

Tuesday 26 March 2013

Review: Label.M Gentle Cleansing Shampoo

I must admit a I have tried a lot of haircare products over the past few years partly because I make quite a few impulse buys and partly because I am always looking for that holy grail product!

Label.M Gentle Cleansing Shampoo is my favourite shampoo at the moment, I have re-purchased it about three times now.  My hair is fine and I have blonde highlights - this combination means that I have dry ends but can get greasy roots - nice eh?! 

I find the best way to deal with my hair is to wash it with a gentle shampoo that won't weigh it down and then I will use a quite moisturising conditioner to look after those pesky dry ends.


This shampoo is lovely, it smells nice (although the smell doesn't really linger), it lathers up well but not overly so and I find it doesn't aggravate the sensitive scalp that I seem to get every winter (I blame the central heating).  Every third shampoo I will use a shampoo for coloured hair to look after the colour but I always love using this one as it never fails me!

Label.M products are made by Toni & Guy and can be purchased either in salon or I normally buy from Lookfantastic.com for £9.95.

No comments:

Post a Comment