Search This Blog

Wednesday 24 April 2013

Oribe / Space NK Haul!

Space NK recently emailed me about an online offer they were running.  If you spend over £40 you get £10 off - they said this was so you could try a new product.  How can I say no to an offer like that?

Of course I ended up spending a bit more to qualify for free delivery but I kept telling myself I was getting £10 off so really it was all a marvellous bargain - ha!

Recently I have been reading loads online about the haircare brand Oribe and many times I have looked at the products when browsing in Space NK but they are expensive products and I have never been sure what to try first.  So I did a lot of online research before I ordered the following items:

First off I had to try the Dry Texturising Spray, I plumped for a small bottle which still costs an eye watering £18.  I read a great review of this stuff on Vivianna Des Makeup and I was sold, here is a link if you want to read it: http://www.viviannadoesmakeup.com/houston-we-have-an-oribe-problem/  I am hoping this stuff will give me some body and a slight tousled look.  As with all the products I will post a review once I have used it a few times.


Every summer I love to use a sea salt spray to get that surfer girl look!  I have fine hair but it does have a slight wave to it so these sprays tend to be great on holiday for after I have washed my hair, I just spray and go - perfect!  I have been religiously using Philip B Maui Wowie Beach Mist which I do think is fantastic and has the best ever smell.  However I am always up for trying a new spray so am really excited about trying Oribe Apres Beach Wave and Shine Spray.  Again I bought the smaller size which is also £18.


The final item I went for was the Oribe Maximista Thickening Spray which was £25.  I read great reviews online say it gives great volume and smells gorgeous - that was enough to sell it to me.  I am going to try this out tonight when I wash my hair and I know its sad but I am really excited about trying it! 



I love the packaging of the Oribe products, they look slick and expensive.  I think its a gread idea that they do smaller bottles for some of their products too meaning you can pop them into your handbag and they are travel friendly.

I also want to say how fantastic Space NK's delivery is.  I've had a few problems with couriers delivering online shopping recently but Space NK were fantastic.  They delivery quickly and on the day of delivery the courier firm text you to let you know what time the delivery will be and they give you the option of delivering to a neighbour or changing the delivery to another day.  They delivered at the time they said they would and I was then really impressed by the packaging, Space NK managed to get everything into a small box yet it was well packaged and nothing was damaged.  Other companies take note please!

Thanks for reading everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I have had mixed results with Oribe so will look forward to your thoughts on these. btw did you see my post on my giveaway winner... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOD I am so chuffed!!! Thank you sooooo much!
    X

    ReplyDelete