Search This Blog

Wednesday 3 April 2013

Review: ESPA Hydrating Cleasning Milk

ESPA is one of those brands that I have noticed for years but it seems to be becoming more widely available (House of Fraser and Liberty both stock it).  Indeed it was on one of my shopping trips to Liberty where I first bought this.

I had been looking for a new cleanser that didn't need to be rinsed off (some nights I just want to sit in my room and take my make up off) and on impulse I bought the Hydrating Cleansing Milk - there was a special promotion where if you bought this and the Refining Skin Polish you saved quite a bit).  I am now on my third bottle!  As you can see below I have just repurchased:


Firstly the packaging is lovely and it feels really luxurious.  The glass bottle is very heavy (so might not be ideal for travelling) and feels nice - I may be shallow but I just find it aesthetically pleasing!

I put a blob of the milk onto a cotton wool pad and apply gently to my face, I normally repeat this process twice and I find it removes everything and at the same time my skin feels comfortable and not at all dry.  The milk contains Rose Damascena, Rose Geranium and Neroli and I think its these ingredients that give this cleanser such a gorgeous smell, I find it really relaxing at bedtime.  However some of you who prefer unscented cleansers may not be too keen on the fragrance.

ESPA say this cleanser is suitable for all skin types especially dry, dehydrated and sensitive.  I would say I have combination skin and I have had no problems with this cleasner so maybe it really does work for all skin types (I am often wary of brands that say a product is suitable for all skin types).  It is now a staple in my skincare routine.

It costs £22.50 for 200ml.

No comments:

Post a Comment