Search This Blog

Monday 15 April 2013

Review: Nars Orgasm Blush

I was in the lucky position of having £20 on my Space Nk N Dulge card and I was a bit bored of my Bobbi Brown Blush in Dessert Rose so I popped into Space Nk on Saturday to have a look at all the Blushes and pick a lovely new one for myself!

After browsing for about 5 minutes I still had no clue which one to go for and the more I looked at the various shades the harder I was finding it to make a decision.  So, I did what I often to when I feel flummoxed in a make up store/department and I found the shop assistant with the loveliest looking make up and asked her for help!

Thankfully the assistant was really helpful and friendly without being pushy.  I mentioned to her that I had read a lot about Nars Blushes so she suggested one of their most popular shades - Orgasm.  She said it suits a lot of people and would really give my fair skin some warmth. 


She applied the blush and I have to say I LOVED it!  Suddenly I thought to myself "ahhh I get what the hype is about".  The colour is pinky peachy and it just made me look really healthy. 
It was subtle when the assistant applied the blush but after playing around with this yesterday evening, I found that you can build the colour up for a more dramatic evening look.


This blush has really staying power too - on the two days I have worn it, its still been in place when I go to remove my make up last thing at night, I was so impressed by this as my regular Bobbi Brown blush disappears off my face within hours.

I think I have found my holy grail blush and I now really want to try other Nars shades.  Do any of you use Nars blushes?  Can you recommend any of the other shades?

Nars Orgasm Blush cost £21.50 at Space Nk.

2 comments:

  1. I've heard such great things about this blush tone by NARS. I looks so nice!

    Cheers, Kelsey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is lovely Kelsey, it seems to be a really flattering colour on so many people - if you get the chance to try it in a store I'd say to go for it and see if it works for you x

      Delete