Search This Blog

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Review: Aromatherapy Associates Relax Room Fragrance

Life has been tough over the past six months for my family and I, we have been through a bereavement and have all been having problems sleeping and indeed getting motivated.  I know that time heals but sometimes the little things help a bit and I have found candles and fragrances around the home to be comforting.

Throughout the winter I have loved the Diptyque Feu de Bois candle which I reviewed back in December, it was a real warming winter scent.  However now we are moving into spring (at last) so I was looking around for new scents and whilst browsing on Cultbeauty.com I found myself looking at the Aromatherapy Associates Room Fragrances.

These are 10ml bottles of oils and come in Relax, Support and Revive.  I generally wanted an oil for the evening so I ordered the Relax Room Fragrance.


I put two or three drops of this on my electric ceramic oil burner (which I bought years ago from Neals Yard Remedies) and slowly the fragrance fills the room.  I absolutely love the scent, it reminds me of being in a spa! 

The oil contains only natural indredients including West Indian Bay, geranium and myrrh.  I have used this oil for the last four nights and its really helped me wind down and I have nodded off to sleep much quicker than normal....now can I say that's definitely down to the oil, I probably can't but it certainly hasn't done any harm.  

This is an item that I will definitely repurchase as I think its effective and a joy to use.  Its £19 at Cultbeauty and I did um and ah about buying this as it was expensive for such a small amount but I think Aromatherapy Associates use such good high quality ingredients and the bottle should last quite a while as you use such a small amount.

Have any of you used this room fragrance or any of the others in the range?  I would love to hear what you think of them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment