Search This Blog

Thursday 4 July 2013

Review: Illamasqua Kabuki Body Brush

I received my Illamasqua Kabuki Body Brush on Monday, I ordered it in the sale as it was £15 down from £39 - what a discount eh?  At that price it would have been rude not to purchase!  I did need a new kabuki brush too and I always hear good things about the Illamasqua brushes and like the three that I already own so I had high hopes.

The first thing I noticed when I got the brush out of the box was how soft the bristles are and for a couple of minutes just kept stroking the back of my hand with it!  The bristles are advanced synthetic hairs and so are cruelty free. 



It's a large brush, you could dust powder/bronzer on your face with this and you can also use it to apply bronzer to the body as well.  It is awesome at blending too when I have been a bit heavy handed with my blusher!

Its a pleasure to use as it performs so well and feels so nice.  I can't believe I have only just discovered it and I am also really happy that I bought it for £15 which I think is an excellent price for such a lovely brush.

I would say if you are in the market for a kabuki brush then definitely grab this while the Illamasqua sale is on.

I bought it from www.illamasqua.com





No comments:

Post a Comment