Search This Blog

Thursday 27 June 2013

Illamasqua Summer Sale 2013

I was having a nose on the Illamasqua website last night and realised that their summer sale was in full swing!  Some of the discounts are really good so if there is an item you have been lusting after it's worth checking the site to see if it is in the sale.  I love Illamasqua's brushes so I treated myself to the Kabuki brush which was £15 down from £39 - what a bargain!


That was all I bought and I congratulated myself on being so restrained......that was until about 30 minutes ago when I received an email from Illamasqua saying that new items had been added to the sale.  I had to go and have a look and yep, you guessed it, I ended up making another purchase! 

I bought the Sophie Blusher which I have thought about buying in the Beak Street store so as it was £15 down from £18, I decided I maybe as well make a saving!  I cannot wait for it to arrive so I can try it out!



It looks a wee bit like Nars Orgasm which I also own so it will be interesting to compare the two!

Have any of you made any sale purchases? 

No comments:

Post a Comment