Search This Blog

Friday 26 July 2013

Review: Duri Tudor Rose Nail Polish

I am a fan of red nail varnishes, I admit myself its pretty boring but I think reds suit me and I like them.  However something strange happened today and I decided to go for a colour that wasn't red - SHOCK!!

I chose a deep fuschia / magenta shade called Tudor Rose.  Its by a brand called Duri.  I have to admit I don't know one single shop that sells Duri (I think I saw it in a chemist once in Hampstead in London) but it is stocked in quite a few salons and I think you can find it online.



I really like this colour, its such a deep colour (I am wearing two coats here) and in certain lights it looks quite purple which I really like!

 

I am also impressed by what a nice glossy finish I got with this polish.  I have to say it feels really similar to Essie.  I am looking forward to trying out Duri's other colours.

Have any of you tried Duri?

No comments:

Post a Comment