Search This Blog

Thursday 18 July 2013

July Empties

Here are my latest empties and a small review for each item.

The first item is is the Clarins Water Comfort One-Step Cleanser with Peach Essential Water.  I love this stuff especially during summer, its refreshing and I really like the peach smell which I find quite subtle.  I use this after I have cleased or in the morning when need that refreshing feeling.  The only downside is that I seem to get through a bottle of this quite quicly but that may be because I love it so much and am constantly reaching for this bottle! 

This costs £19.50 at Boots.




The second item is Espa Hydrating Cleansing Milk.  Again this is another firm favourite of mine, it removes dirt and make up really well using a cottong wool pad and there is no need to rinse off so its nice and quick.  I have repurchased this twice in the past as I find it agrees with my skin and causes me no problems, its funny as I have combination skin and this is meant for dry skin types but I often stay away from products for combination skins as they can be a bit harsh I find.  The heavy glass bottle is really classy looking but is maybe not so good for travelling.  I will repurchase this again in future but at the moment I am trialling a Caudalie cleanser (which I will review shortly).

Espa Cleansing Milk costs £22.50 at Liberty.


The final item is Ambre Solaire After Sun Hydrating Tan Maintainer.  This is a product that I always take on holiday with me, it contains glycerol and vitamin E to soothe your skin after exposure to the sun but it also contains a low level tanning ingredient which is great for a pale being such as myself.  You get a very subtle colour,  so I am always quite slapdash with the application and have not had any disasters!  There is a slight self tan smell from this but it is slight, I always apply this at night and then shower in the morning and then the smell is gone!  I have already repurchased this.

This costs £7.49 at Boots but is currently on sale at £3.74 (grab it quick!)





No comments:

Post a Comment