Search This Blog

Wednesday 26 June 2013

Review: Wei Gingko Leaf Repairing Face Treatment Pad

Space NK recently held their summer event whereby if you spend over a certain amount you receive a goody bag and the Wei Gingko Leaf Repairing Face Treatment Pad was in the goody bag.  I was intrigued by this as I don't know much about the Wei brand and I have never used a pad like this.  It sat on the side for a while but the other day I felt like my skin looked a bit dull, so I thought it was time to put this product to the test!

Wei claim that this Treatment pad quickly improves the appearance of redness, instantly firms, hydrates, and brightens, leaving skin with a healthy radiant glow.  On their website they claim that it is a favourite of Demi Moore!  If it's good enough for Demi.....!


I opened the packet and was confronted with this:



This is the pad folded into quarters.  It has two layers, the outer layer is blue and is soaked in a gel.  I wanted to take more photos for you but its slightly wet and gooey and once I had unfolded the mask, I knew that if I picked up the camera it would slide out of my hands!

Once I had unfolded the pad, I placed it on my face and tried to get it lined up perfectly (there are holes cut out for your eyes, nose and mouth).  When the pad was in place you peel off the top blue layer and are then left with the white gauze type pad on.  I then sat down and read a magazine for ten minutes.  I should warn you that I was not a pretty sight with the mask on so I stayed away from the window!

After I removed the pad I massaged what was left of the gel into my face and after another five to ten minutes it had all absorbed.  I used the mask at night so was looking forward to seeing how my skin appeared the next morning......

........I was really pleased, my skin looked lovely and clear when I woke up the next day.  I suffer with a bit of redness (I blame that on my Irish heritage!) but it seemed to have toned down a bit so I was chuffed with that. 

I would really like to use one of these pads again - they are £55 at Space NK for six masks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment