Search This Blog

Thursday 20 June 2013

Latest Empties - Space NK Life NK Body Washes

I got these body washes as part of a set in the Christmas sale, I am afraid I can't recall what I paid for them but I do know that a full size 350ml bottle costs £12.50 which isn't too bad when you look at what other body washes cost in Space NK!

So first up is the Jump Start Body Wash.  I felt this performed well and a little went a long way but it does have spearmint, peppermint and grapefruit in and I just don't like any minty smell in my products so that would put me off repurchasing.  I should point out that the minty smell was subtle but I have a real aversion to it but if you want a shower gel that would wake you up in the morning you may well enjoy this!




The second bottle was the Ultimate Unwind Body Wash and I absolutely loved this!  I will be purchasing this again as it was so pleasureable to use - it contains lime, green tea, cardamom and ginger and the smell is heavenly and it really does make you feel relaxed at the end of the day.  I really liked that the aroma would linger on my skin for a while.  As I mentioned about the formula is great and you don't need to use masses of this stuff so a big bottle would really last a long time I feel.  My skin felt fairly hydrated after using this so I don't feel it would dry your skin out.

Next time I have £10 on my NDulge card I will definitely be putting it towards buying the Ultimate Unwind Body Wash meaning it will only cost me £2.50 - bargaintastic!!

No comments:

Post a Comment