Search This Blog

Wednesday 8 May 2013

Review: Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Body Oil Spray

Last year I was so disappointed that Estee Lauder omitted the Body Oil Spray from their Bronze Goddess collection.  I love the Bronze Goddess Skinscent perfume and I find that by also using the body oil, the layering process really makes the fragrance last.

I was over the moon when I found out that the Body Oil Spray was to be sold this summer and as soon as it arrived in Boots I was at the Estee Lauder counter purchasing a bottle!




I have been using the Bronze Goddess perfume and oil for the past three or four years and often use it on the hottest days as is not in the least bit heavy.  The oil is a dry oil so you spray on your body (the spray is brilliant by the way and minimises oil going anywhere it shouldn't (unlike the Tom Ford body oil I own that just ends up everywhere!)   Once you have rubbed the oil in your skin is left with a slight sheen and is not in the least bit greasy - perfect.

So onto the fragrance.....I think when I first smelt both the body oil and the skinscent it immediately transferred me to the beach, it reminded me of a very nice, expensive sun lotion, I think that is probably the notes of coconut and citrus.  I find it hard to describe fragrance but this is, to me, the perfect holiday by the beach scent! 

I am even thinking of buying another bottle of the body oil spray just in case Estee Lauder don't bring it out next year.....I am a woman obsessed!!!

I paid £35 for 100ml at Boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment