Search This Blog

Friday 10 May 2013

Review: Essie Jelly Apple

Essie's Jelly Apple nail polish used to be one of my favourite shades and then I forgot about it...oops!  So I am really happy that today I remembered it and now it is on my nails I remember why I love it so much.


Its a very true red shade - there is no coral or orange in this red and I think this makes it look really classy whilst still being a bright red.

It applies well, two coats and you have a lovely deep colour and using the Seche Vite top coat leaves you with a really nice glossy finish.  I am pale and it works on my skin but I really think this colour would suit most people.



I am so glad I have found this colour again - I will definitely be wearing it loads more....its back in my favourite Essie varnishes!

Have a great weekend everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment