Search This Blog

Monday 26 November 2012

Review: Essie Varnish - Russian Roulette

I am going to start blogging about my favourite nails varnishes!  These tend to be either Essie or OPI - both have a fabulous range of colours and are so long lasting.  I can be a bit boring in the colours I wear - as you will find out I tend to stick to reds, I just feel like reds are the most flattering to my very pale skin colour. 

So here is one of my favourite Essie colours - Russian Roulette! 


Its a gorgeous vibrant red.  I really think this is a classic pillarbox red.  Sometimes I look at it and can see coral in it but thats only in certain light.  I don't think you can go wrong with this red and it looks great on pale and tan skin.

Here's another pic:



What do you think of this colour and what are your favourite nail brands and colours?

2 comments: