Search This Blog

Friday 30 November 2012

Review: Essie Leading Lady from The Winter Collection 2012

So its Friday and time for a new varnish!  This week I was excited to try one of the colours from Essie's Winter Collection.  I've had my eye on this colour and Snap Happy since other bloggers have been posting photos of these lovely colours!

Leading Lady is described as "a supreme deep red with glitter".  Its a bit darker than I thought it was going to be, I thought it would be more similar to Dear Santa which OPI brought out about three years ago but I like it - I think its a classy glitter polish if there is such a thing!


Sorry the light is not the best, I am not sure why but I have found it hard to get a good photo that shows this colour off to its best.  Here is one more, its still not great quality but hopefully it gives you and idea.



Please excuse my dirty keyboard......must get my marigolds out and give it a scrub!!

Are any of you going to try the Essie Winter Collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment