Search This Blog

Monday 26 November 2012

Welcome to my blog!

Hi everyone!

I've been thinking about blogging for a while!  I'm constantly reading other blogs and find them so useful, I love the reviews and opinions of others!  My blog will mainly be about beauty - both products and treatments.  Every now and again I may blog about random stuff - hopefully it'll all be interesting to someone out there!

I hate bad service - it really gets my back up!  For instance recently in Selfridges I experienced the most pushy Shu Uemura assistant in the history of pushy assistants!  I was at the counter to repurchase some items and her aggressive sales technique left me seething!!!  On the other hand sometimes I have had great service at beauty counters and that is always worth shouting about too!

A little about me - I'm female, 37 and live in central London.  I'm currently temping so have to try and control what I spend (eek) but its not going that well ;-)

Speak soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment