Search This Blog

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Farewell to Carmine Beauty Box

This is just a quick post to say I have just received an email from Carmine saying that the are closing their service.  They are encouraging people to sign up to Glossybox, which would be fine but I have already subscribed to Glossybox.

So now Feelunique and Carmine have both gone - they were my favourite beauty boxes so I am left feeling a bit "meh".  I subscribe to Glossybox and new beauty box on the block, SheSaid.  I have been thinking of cancelling my Glossybox and I wasn't overexcited by my first SheSaid box but I will give it another go.

Hmmm, is it wrong that I am now about to do an Internet search on what other beauty boxes are on the market - is it possible to be addicted to these subscription services?!?

3 comments:

  1. I was disappointed too to hear about Carmine. I've only got two boxes left Amarya and Joliebox x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is such a shame. I must admit I am really tempted by Amarya! Ooh decisions! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower! Please follow back. Thanks!


    http://beautyloveandlipgloss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete