Search This Blog

Friday 12 December 2014

Morgan Taylor Nail Polish in Man of the Moment

I recently had a manicure at a salon that only uses Morgan Taylor nail polishes.  I was happy to try them out as I have seen this brand turning up in a lot of salons.  

I chose this colour, its called Man of the Moment:






As you can see its a cherry red and is pretty gorgeous.  As per normal, a base coat and top coat was applied.  Two coats of the colour were also applied.  The colour looked lovely on.....at first!

On closer inspection I noticed the colour wasn't solid, you had to look close to see but Essie and OPI are both always fine with just two coats and I was hoping Morgan Taylor would be as good.

I always use rubber gloves when washing up or using any household cleaning products so generally I don't get any chips until about the sixth day after application.  Sadly this varnish chipped TWO days later!  I was really disappointed as it's not what I would expect from a salon brand.  

I would love to know if any of you have tried Morgan Taylor and what your thoughts are? 


No comments:

Post a Comment