Search This Blog

Monday 11 February 2013

Shellac rocks!

I have tried many of the longlasting gel manicures - BioSculpture, Jessica Geleration and Artistic and I have to say I have been mainly impressed with them but my new favourite is Shellac which is Creative Nail Design's longlasting nail system.

The Shellac system comprises of a base coat, layers of colour and a top coat - all of which are sealed under UV light.  This means there is no waiting around for nails to dry.  It also dries to a high gloss finish.  It really looks stunning and the gloss doesn't wear off either.

CND promise that Shellac will last for two weeks but the few times I have had it done it has lasted three weeks plus!!  The only reason I've had to get it removed is because it was growing out - if my nails didn't grow I'd be keeping it on forever!

So here is a photo of my nails which I got done two weeks and six days ago!!!  You can see it still looks pretty perfect - the only thing is its growing out and my cuticles look a bit shot but that's not Shellac's fault!!  I love this red colour too and I am kicking myself that I can't remember what its called - sorry!



The only good thing about getting Shellac removed is that I can have a manicure and get those cuticles sorted!!  I think I am going to have Essie Russian Roulette put on next - that's my favourite colour at the moment!!

No comments:

Post a Comment