Search This Blog

Monday 18 February 2013

Jo Malone Blackberry and Bay Body Creme

In September 2012 I discovered Jo Malone's new Blackberry and Bay fragrance.  I was rushing through Gatwick Airport and bought myself a small bottle as a pre-holiday treat!  I fell in love with the fragrance, I can only describe it as a warm, slightly fruity, woody scent.  It was perfect for autumn. 

Later in autumn I ran out of body lotion so I threw caution to the wind and spent £48 on the Blackberry and Bay Body Creme (picture below)


It was the first time I had ever used a Jo Malone Body Creme and can I just say it was a wonderful experience!  The cream is rich yet absorbs quickly so I would lather this on after a shower.  I suffer from problematic skin in winter, I think its the result of the cold weather and central heating, but this creme meant my skin was happy and didn't feel in the least bit dry.

And the fragrance, well I already knew I loved it and the creme smells equally as good as the perfume and lingers on the skin for a good few hours - it was a pleasure to use and go keep getting the wafts of fragrance!

You cannot see from the photo above but I don't have a single drop of creme left - I was sad to finish it but enjoyed using it so much.  When I am next feeling flush I will treat myself to another Jo Malone body creme but think I will try a different one, I like to wear different scents for the different seasons.  Can anyone recommend a lovely Jo Malone spring scent?

No comments:

Post a Comment